GraphicsGale became a freeware
GraphicsGale is a Powerful tool for spriting and pixel art and in June 18, 2017 became freeware. here some interesting things about this software:
- Supports many formats, including .ico, .gif, .avi, .cur, .ani.
- Preview your animations in real time while editing sprites – No need to stop working to watch your animation!
- Use multiple layers to make drawing and editing your art easier!
- Onion skinning allows you to see both previous and next frames while your draw!
- Output your animation frames onto a single sprite sheet, output each frame to its own image file, or export the entire animation as a single .gif file.
- GraphicsGale’s export options are flexible enough to be compatible with any workflow.
- Create work from scratch, or use GraphicsGale’s TWAIN imaging support to import images from your scanner, camera, or other TWAIN-supported devices.
- GraphicsGale also has many pixel-art specific features to help you create your work quickly and easily, including palette control, selectively erasing colors, and tools for quickly replacing and trying new colors. Free download, and get creating!
Read the full feature list here, and if you want to give it a try then go get it!
|June 18 – ver.2.06.00