How to’s – multitexture instead GLSL
Almost the same of the tutorial “How to´s – Light setup, mist settings and 2DFilters” but this time we use Multitexture instead of GLSL
Some one asked me about how to get the same look of an example in GLSL but with Multitexture, and here is how I do
- Do it in the same way as if you want to do it with GLSL in your objets.
- Once it is ready, wich in this case are the cube buildings and the ground, select the buildings enter in edit mode and add a new texture in the UV Image editor.
- Go to render buttons, then go to Bake Tab and select from the drop down menu “Full Render” and press it. A new image with all the details (texture and shadows) will be generated, then save it to a game folder.
- Repeat the same but now with other models, like the ground.
- Once finished, delete all materials from objects.
- Add new materials to each objetc (buildings and ground) and then put the textures, and don’t forget to set up the correct UV coordinates.
Youtube video here, watch in HD:
Feeling a bit lazy? then grab the blend here.
don´t know if there is a better way to do it, but if so, please comment 🙂