Noter – By Rovh
Noter is an add-on created to increase productivity in Blender by organizing the workflow.
With Noter you can:
- Annotate a specific object, scene or file(.blend).
- Create notes lists for the object or scene.
- Save the text in the Blender itself so that it will be available in any file(.blend).
- Create notes tree using nodes. Thus, you can do something like a schema that will represent a chain of actions, for example, for one user or for the second if you work in a team.
- Enable Noter Splash Screen for file(.blend) so as not to forget if there is anything unfinished left when you open a file(.blend).
More information and downloads in the following links: