rFXGen by raylib technologies
A simple and easy-to-use fx sounds generator, based on the amazing sfxr.
rFXGen comes in two flavours: ZERO (free version) and ONE (low-cost version).
rFXGen ZERO features
- Predefined sound presets (Coin, Shoot, Explosion, PowerUp…)
- Multiple wave types supported (Square, Sawtooth, Sine, Noise)
- Up to four save slots to store generate sound (temporary save)
- Load .rfx sounds and import .sfs files (compatible with sfxr)
- Save .rfx sounds with generation parameters (104 bytes only)
- Export .wav files, configurable sample-rate and bits-per-sample
- Three amazing GUI styles: Jungle, Candy and Lavanda
- Wave data visualization in real-time
- Completely portable (single file)
rFXGen ONE features
- Powerful command line for batch conversion and wave playing
- Export wave to .raw samples data and code bytes array (.h)
Open the tools and use buttons/slider to generate sounds in real-time for your games.
Sounds could be saved as .rfx (sound generation parameters) and also exported to .wav as sample data, defining sample formating.
rFXGen ONE also allows exporting sounds as .raw sample data and as a plain code byte array (.h).
rFXGen ONE comes with a powerful command line for sounds generation and manipulation. To view all available operation just run on command line:
> rfxgen.exe --help
Do you like this tool? Do you need any specific feature to be added? Maybe a custom export format? Maybe a custom gui theme? Or maybe a version for Linux, OSX, Android, Raspberry Pi or HTML5? Just get in touch!
rFXGen Issues & Feedback
You can report tool issues and feedback here: https://github.com/raysan5/rfxgen
rFXGen is open source software. rFXGen source code is licensed under an unmodified zlib/libpng license.
rFXGen ZERO is free and rFXGen ONE is low-cost, with the addition of some useful features. In any case, consider it as a small donation to help the author keep working on software for games development.
|Updated||93 days ago|
|Published||Mar 18, 2017|
|Release date||Mar 17, 2017|
|Tags||audio, fx, raylib, sound, tool|
|Average session||A few minutes|
|Links||Homepage, Twitter, Source code|
More info and downloads: