Smear FX – By CodeManu
WHAT IS SMEAR FX?
Make your animations extra juice by adding some smearing to them! Just a little touch of smear can add a lot of value to animations and makes them feel smoother.
Do a jump animation, a weapon swing, item spawn, maybe a logo intro animation, the possibilities are endless!
This tool is being developed by @CodeManu if you find it useful, have any doubt or just want to say hi, feel free to message me!
- Add smearing to your images just by tweaking a couple values.
- Modify position, scale, angle, skew, trail, etc.
- Render the animation and get a .png spritesheet with the animation.
- Spritesheets are trimmed and optimized.
- Use different pre-made easings or do your own curve with the graph editor.
- Advanced mode for animations by using graphs.
- Supports animations and single frame images.
- Unlimited canvas size.
- Frameskip option to reduce final spritesheet size.
- Drag & Drop images and project files directly into the app.
- Paste Images directly with Ctrl+V shortcut.
- Smear FX doesn’t support alpha channel. Using semi-opaque images will lead to unexpected results.
- Saving/Exporting might fail if you don’t have permissions. Try running the app as an admin and try to not save on the app’s root folder.
|Updated||1 day ago|
|Published||4 days ago|
|Tags||animate, animation, easy, editor, effect, fast, fx, juice, Pixel Art, smear|