Some years ago I found a very tiny but yet interesting game maker for windows called ZGameEditor, and despite it’s simplicity it looks very interesting, and I recently gave it another try to see what’s new with it, and it’s still alive, at least the forum continues active despite the updates in the page dates from 2015.
Hip hip hooray .. ZGameEditor is 10 years old! Thanks to all our users & contributors for coming along for the ride. 🎂
3D Rock props models ready to be used in game engines and/or 3D editors (3dmax, maya, etc) Perfect for your outdoor scenarios or any other themed game where this kind of items are a must.
This asset is ready to be used in Unity and the Blender Game Engine, just import the asset and you are ready to go. If you need this asset in a different game engine just use the included DAE, OBJ and FBX files to import into your prefered engine.
210 faces, 294 tris.
Textures (source resolution) 2048X2048, in-engine resolution to be determined by the final user.
A bit of inactivity over here I know, but it is due to my work, in wich I’m working with other people making some kind of serious game with blender and Unity, maybe when finished I’ll post a play test video if I am allowed to, we hope to finish in the near days.
Ok, but now in this case I was working tonight in the light fix for the S3NRO3 project, because the last video showing the small building it loooks a bit green/brown everything, so I fix that and making more vivid colors and warm style like the other videos.
BTW, some people asked me some things related to techniques and “how to’s” related to my work in this personal project, so I started working to in a small tutorial showing how I made the light setup and filters that I use, as well as the world settigns in blender.
Now that we are in the phase of level building and prop placement, we were making some test of performance and noticed that some “big” models cause some FPS drop, so decided to keep on eye on it to solve it. In this case the tunnel was one of them, we got a 30 FPS drop from the original performance (60 fps) when we entered on it, now it is solved, and ready to be integrated in the level.
The problem was as follow: we have more than 30 objects using the same material, what means 30 draw calls, wich represent a lot more work. So to solve this we only collapse that 30 objects (lamps) into a single one.