Uchronian Logic Nodes – UPBGE/BGE
If you have some experience with the UPBGE/BGE then you already know about Logic Bricks, because even if you plan to use scripting, you need to use logic bricks to call your scripts.
Uchronian Logic Nodes are a Node-based Logic system for UPBGE 2.8+, It adds a new Editor in which you can create logic trees and apply them to objects.
- Download here: https://github.com/IzaZed/Uchronian-Logic-UPBGE-Logic-Nodes/releases OR
- clone this repository in a folder named “bge_netlogic” and then zip it whenever you pull.
- In Blender, go to Edit -> Preferences -> Add-Ons and click on “Install Add-On from file…”.
- Once loaded, activate the Add-On by clicking on the checkbox to the left.
- In Preferences, navigate to Add-Ons and deactivate, then remove the Add-On.
- Download new version or pull and zip
How to use:
- In the Editor Selection, go to “Logic Tree Editor”.
- Create a new logic tree just as you would create a Material in the material editor.
- Select an object in the 3D-Viewport, then click on “apply logic to selected object” in the Logic Tree Editor.
Many thanks to the author of this amazing addon